Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• @SofiaVergara discusses building her brand and launching her first fragrance in this #WWDExclusive interview.
• The Jones Group, which is currently being sold to Sycamore Partners, has shut down the Rachel Roy collection.
• Moleskine, known for its notebooks, has introduced a collection of accessories including wallets, backpacks and more.
• Ashley Stewart has filed a voluntary Chapter 11 petition for bankruptcy court protection.
• LVMH has unveiled the 12 finalists vying for the inaugural LVMH Young Fashion Designer Prize.
• Vanessa Friedman, currently fashion editor at the Financial Times, has been tapped by The New York Times.
• Nominees and honorees showed up at last night’s 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards announcement party at the Bowery Hotel.
• André Leon Talley has resigned as international editor-at-large of Numéro Russia, a job he has held for a year.
• @Pharrell is teaming with Comme des Garçons to launch a scent for men and women.
• Fast Retailing is said to have balked at the $5 billion price tag for J. Crew Group. #WWDExclusive