Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Digital Gift Cards See Slow Adoption, but Growing for Millennials
- Apparel E-commerce Traffic Jumps in November
- Service Connects Shoppers to Local Retailers That Match Amazon Pricing
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• @SofiaVergara discusses building her brand and launching her first fragrance in this #WWDExclusive interview.
• The Jones Group, which is currently being sold to Sycamore Partners, has shut down the Rachel Roy collection.
• Moleskine, known for its notebooks, has introduced a collection of accessories including wallets, backpacks and more.
• Ashley Stewart has filed a voluntary Chapter 11 petition for bankruptcy court protection.
• LVMH has unveiled the 12 finalists vying for the inaugural LVMH Young Fashion Designer Prize.
• Vanessa Friedman, currently fashion editor at the Financial Times, has been tapped by The New York Times.
• Nominees and honorees showed up at last night’s 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards announcement party at the Bowery Hotel.
• André Leon Talley has resigned as international editor-at-large of Numéro Russia, a job he has held for a year.
• @Pharrell is teaming with Comme des Garçons to launch a scent for men and women.
• Fast Retailing is said to have balked at the $5 billion price tag for J. Crew Group. #WWDExclusive