Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Condé Nast Teams Up With Snapchat
- Yahoo Broadens Digital Magazines as Reinvention Roils On
- Panasonic’s Big Push in Technology for the B2B World
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Tokyo’s vibrant street style is in full force. Many looks are as imaginative and quirky as ever. #MBFWT #TAW
• The Duchess of Cambridge marked St. Patrick’s Day in an all-green ensemble topped with a Hobbs coat.
• The apparent suicide of L’Wren Scott made the front pages of nearly all the national newspapers in Britain today.
• J. Crew is said to have been working on an initial public offering with Goldman Sachs.
• The fashion industry still remains in shock over L’Wren Scott’s death, searching for answers.
• The “Game of Thrones” actor Kit Harington will be the face of Jimmy Choo’s fall men’s campaign.
• Michelle Obama arrived in Beijing today wearing Derek Lam’s wool dress with patchwork from his fall 2013 collection.
• Michelle Obama started off her tour of China with a visit to a Beijing high school, wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim.
• With a Moroccan mother and Egyptian father, girl of the moment Imaan Hammam comes by her exoticism naturally.
• The First Lady wore a red dress to the official dinner with Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan.