Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Twitter Markets Itself as Breaking News Source
- With Yahoo, Verizon Becomes 1 Billion Stronger Media Company <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- PopSugar Election Coverage Goes Deeper with ABC Owned TV Stations Deal <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Vogue beat out both Vanity Fair and Harper’s Bazaar for its @KimKardashian and @kanyewest cover.
• Jennifer Aniston talks voice-overs, aging and taking on a meaty new role in her upcoming film, “Cake.”
• Jennifer Connelly walked the red carpet on Wednesday in Nicolas Ghesquière’s first custom-made look for Vuitton.
• Steve Madden has teamed up to buy Brian Atwood in a new deal.
• New York detectives are investigating the disappearance of 31-year-old designer James “Jay” Ott.
• Marion Cotillard jumps up a storm in the latest campaign for Lady Dior.
• Allure has added Britt Aboutaleb to its staff in the newly-created role of multimedia director.
• This spring, American Eagle Outfitters is launching a line for dogs called American Beagle Outfitters.
• A small group of family and friends attended a funeral service for L’Wren Scott this afternoon in L.A.
• Check out highlights from Milan’s fall accessories, from Casadei to Fendi to Jimmy Choo.