Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Reality star and “Dancing With the Stars” favorite NeNe Leakes is the latest to jump into the HSN pool.
• Peaches Geldof, the model, writer and television presenter, has died at the age of 25.
• Louis Vuitton and Michelle Williams have reunited for a new campaign spotlighting the brand’s key city bags.
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge touched down for the first leg of their 18-day tour of New Zealand and Australia.
• Meden, a new women’s collection, has professional athletes @MikeNapoli25 and @Roy9ner on its team.
• The Duchess of Cambridge wore a Tory Burch dress for a playdate with Prince George in New Zealand.
• Two Hearst titles, Seventeen and Elle, will go head-to-head in May with covers of @MileyCyrus.
• Kate Hudson attended a party in L.A. to celebrate the launch of her collection of little black dresses at Ann Taylor.
• Invitations for the Costume Institute gala at the Met on May 5 stipulate a “White Tie and Decorations” dress code.