Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Fab.com Tickles Shoppers’ Funny Bones <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Alexander Wang announced an H&M partnership with a video on his newly debuted Instagram account.
• @selenagomez and @KylieJenner turned out to the Details @ Midnight event at Coachella.
• Joe Zee is leaving Elle magazine, where he spent seven years as creative director, for Yahoo.
• Riley Montana, a 22-year-old Detroit native, got her big break when she nabbed a spot in Givenchy’s spring campaign.
• Music festival season is here — time to break out the crop tops. Coachella goers clearly got the message.
• #Coachella beauty was taken over by the modern hippie. Here, street style photos from the festival.
• H&M, Alexander Wang and friends feted the news of H&M x Alexander Wang collection at the retailer’s Coachella bash.
• Not even a potent sandstorm could keep Coachella scenesters from dancing the night away at Neon Carnival.
• Sofia Coppola has guest edited a special edition of W magazine that features Kirsten Dunst on the cover.
• For her spring bridal collection, Vera Wang said she was inspired by the “lightness of being.”