A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Kate Upton isn’t “furious” with Victoria’s Secret — she just has a “bad taste in her mouth,” a source said.
• Tory Burch put her boyish leanings aside for something more classically feminine for resort.
• Just a few months after giving birth to her second child, Gisele Bündchen is back on the cover of Brazilian Vogue.
• Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, stopped by the Dior Salon and Haute Couture Atelier on Paris’ Avenue Montaigne.
• Who are the next industry leaders? WWD looks at 10 executives and designers with the potential to rise to the top.
• Here, a look at the new stores — permanent or temporary — of The Hamptons this summer.
• The Palme d’Or standout lead Léa Seydoux opted for a sleek Maxime Simoens gown and Chopard jewels.
• Couture jewelry trend: Creamy shades of green, pink and coral give these stones a smooth, rich look.
• Man of the Week: Vin Diesel may be starring in America’s no. 1 movie, but his style gives him the look of an extra.
• See the full lookbook of Gucci’s resort collection.