Most Recent Articles In Media Features
Latest Media Features Articles
- France Reels From Attack in Nice
- Terror Hits France Again at Bastille Day Celebration in Nice
- Bill Cunningham: The Original <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• British stylist Annabel Tollman died Thursday at her apartment in New York City.
• The Council of Fashion Designers of America has named the winners of the 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards.
• Superga’s creative directors Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen have teamed up with The Sartorialist and Garance Doré.
• Charlotte Ronson has a new pick-me-up: She’s designed a limited-edition ceramic tumbler exclusively for Starbucks.
• In a new promotion, Rue La La is offering a VIP suite at the Aug. 5 Beyoncé concert at Barclays Center for only $5.
• Sofia Coppola’s “The Bling Ring” came full circle at its L.A. premiere, after a whirlwind trip to Cannes.
• “We wanted everything to be very clean,” said Mary-Kate Olsen in reference to Elizabeth and James’ resort collection.
• J. Crew is planning to open more stores in the U.S., Canada and London and to enter Hong Kong and Tokyo.
• The Duchess of Cambridge attended a service to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation.
• Punk in early-Eighties California is just the sort of multilayered resort reference that Rebecca Minkoff girls love.