Most Recent Articles In Media Features
Latest Media Features Articles
- France Reels From Attack in Nice
- Terror Hits France Again at Bastille Day Celebration in Nice
- Bill Cunningham: The Original <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Parfums Christian Dior has confirmed that actor Robert Pattinson is the new face of Dior Homme fragrance.
• Kenneth Cole and the Human Rights Campaign issued a T-shirt encouraging the support of marriage equality.
• H&M tapped Isabel Marant for a one-off collection this fall.
• Bergdorf unveiled its new Chanel boutique, which is twice as large as the previous one.
• Prada has tapped Christoph Waltz, Ben Whishaw and Ezra Miller for its men’s wear fall/winter 2013 campaign.
• A wardrobe fit for “the effortlessly chic French woman” was what Louis Vuitton imagined for resort.
• For resort, Stella McCartney combined elegant volumes and top-notch fabric development with wit.
• “Effortless. Sexy. On the go.” — Diane von Furstenberg’s spot-on description of her resort collection.
• Alber Elbaz’s resort collection for Lanvin oscillated between opulence and sleek chic.
• Valentino Garavani created the gown worn by Princess Madeleine of Sweden for her wedding to Christopher O’Neill.