A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Brandon Holley is leaving Lucky magazine after two and a half years at the helm and will be succeeded by Eva Chen.
• Instagram will integrate video, a move that could have major implications for the fashion world’s digital efforts.
• Fashion workers are increasingly dissatisfied with their jobs and more likely to look for alternatives.
• “Sexy and wild” are the buzz words for Juicy Couture’s fall campaign.
• Tom Ford served up a sizzling color palette full of Mediterranean hues to go with his soft-edged silhouettes.
• Karl Lagerfeld drew a series of witty sketches for the latest issue of German soccer-meets-fashion magazine Sepp.
• Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen threw a cocktail party to celebrate the launch of Elizabeth and James’ handbags.
• Trendsetter of the Week: Kylie Minogue stepped out in a sizzling mix of tropical prints and leg-baring minis.
• More than 120,000 people flocked to LVMH over the weekend, when it opened its doors to the public.
• Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, as well as five other defendants, were found guilty of tax evasion.