A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• The plane that carried Vittorio Missoni, his life partner Maurizia Castiglioni and four others was found.
• Kate Moss appears nude except for three strategically placed handbags in Versace’s fall advertising campaign.
• After the splashy colors of the past few seasons, designers are cleansing the palette with white for #resort.
• David Beckham and Michael Stipe sat front row at the Louis Vuitton men’s wear show.
• After nearly two months of resort, WWD distills the season’s best trends in a three-part report.
• W Magazine is posting the Kanye West profile from its August issue online today as part of its Web site redesign.
• Saint Laurent’s resort collection made its debut to the press online, in photographs featuring Sasha Pivovarova.
• Rent the Runway has acquired social retailing startup Go Try It On Inc.
• They Are Wearing: Off the runways and onto the streets and sidewalks for some of the best looks at #MFW.
• Alexander McQueen’s Sarah Burton alluded to World War II factory girls with great riffs on uniforms for resort.