A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Jimmy Choo lifted the veil on its fall campaign featuring Nicole Kidman, slated to break in magazines’ August issues.
• Rose Byrne, @rihanna, Kristen Stewart and Vanessa Paradis sat front row at Chanel’s fall couture show. #couture
• They Are Wearing: See the latest looks from the streets and sidewalks of couture week in Paris. #couture
• Donatella’s couture collection for Atelier Versace was an elegant rendering of the house’s sexy vernacular.
• Zaha Hadid’s shoe design for United Nude, unsurprisingly, has something of the architectural about it.
• Urban Outfitters will build its largest store in the world in Manhattan to unveil a new lifestyle concept.
• Kristen Stewart and Elsa Zylberstein were among attendees at the Zuhair Murad show. #couture
• A former Tiffany & Co. executive was arrested today for stealing $1.3M of jewelry from the company.
• Karl Lagerfeld titled Chanel’s fall #couture show “The Old World and the New World.”
• Models’ hair was swept into a topknot for Versace’s couture show in Paris on Sunday. #couture