Most Recent Articles In Media Features
Latest Media Features Articles
- Bono’s Red Revved Up for World AIDS Day With Gilt Groupe, HBO and EBay Efforts
- Alexandra Shulman on 100 Years of British Vogue and Why the Magazine Isn’t for Everyone
- Images of the Week 11/9 – 11/13
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• In a #WWDExclusive, @ladygaga talks about her upcoming ARTPOP album, including her new single, “Applause.”
• Cameron Diaz and @KellyRipa visited @JerrySeinfeld and @JessSeinfeld’s Amagansett estate for the Baby Buggy dinner.
• Swedish retailer H&M announced on Facebook and Twitter that it is launching e-commerce in U.S.
• “There are so many naked people,” perpetually soft-spoken Lindsey Wixson whispered at the Watermill benefit.
• Kate Hudson is returning for another round of Ann Taylor ads — this time featuring her young nephews.
• Hudson’s Bay will acquire Saks for US$16 per share in an all-cash transaction
• .@rihanna has won a court case against Topshop for selling a T-shirt emblazoned with the pop star’s face
• Rebecca Minkoff is taking a primarily digital approach to her fall advertising.
• David Yurman celebrated his new campaign featuring @KateUpton at his company’s TriBeCa rooftop last night.
• The Saint Laurent boutique on Avenue Montaigne is to close for renovation — only three months after opening.