Most Recent Articles In Media Features
Latest Media Features Articles
- Cokie Roberts & Lesley Stahl Discuss Careers, Changing Media Landscape
- Images of the Week
- Fashion Industry Figures Rank on Fast Company’s Creative List
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Oscar de la Renta appears to be as steadfast as ever about giving John Galliano a second chance.
• Coach unveiled a collaboration with Mattel on a collector’s edition Barbie.
• “Project Runway” judge and Marie Claire creative director Nina Garcia will wear Google Glass at NYFW.
• GQ stirred up controversy with the multiple covers, featuring One Direction, of its September issue.
• DVF’s fall campaign, styled by Carine Roitfeld, channels 70’s paparazzi shots and debuts the brand’s new Sutra bags.
• Vanity Fair checks in with André Leon Talley in its September issue.
• They Are Wearing: Revelers at the Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago wore cutoff denim, florals and fringe dresses.
• Leandra Medine, aka @ManRepeller, talks marriage and her new book.
• Barneys’ fall campaign features the French singer, actress and model Lou Doillon, @mlleloudoillon.
• .@jessicaalba, Christie Brinkley and @TAThiessen gathered for Ralph Lauren girls’ fashion show in the Hamptons.