A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Newsstand sales show that people love dead celebrities on magazine covers — and @Beyonce outsells everyone.
• The image of Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover of September’s Harper’s Bazaar seemed familiar for Vogue readers.
• Forever 21 has agreed to pay a fine to settle a discrimination claim.
• Alexander McQueen has tapped Damien Hirst to create scarves for the anniversary of the brand’s signature scarf print.
• OPI is introducing a nail polish collection with @carrieunderwood.
• .@alexa_chung, @harleyvnewton and more turned out to celebrate Altuzarra’s film collaboration with Mytheresa.
• Bebe is looking to draw back customers with a sexy style that knows where to draw the line.
• Bentley Motors is driving into the accessories arena for the first time with a line of handbags. See the images.
• Trunk Club, the online personalized shopping service for men, partnered with Esquire on exclusive fall designs.
• Vegas Trend: Slouchy styles borrowed from the boys continue to impress.