Most Recent Articles In Media Features
Latest Media Features Articles
- Alexandra Shulman on 100 Years of British Vogue and Why the Magazine Isn’t for Everyone
- Images of the Week 11/9 – 11/13
- Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2015
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Tory Burch is making a major statement as she enters the beauty world.
• See the new image of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their son, Prince George, taken by Michael Middleton.
• Dîner en Blanc, the growing culinary pop-up phenom, bowed in Beverly Hills for the first time on Wednesday night.
• Timothy White is known for his celebrity portraits. He talked to WWD about his new pursuits.
• Fashion designer Bob Mackie has reunited with @cher for the outfits on her “farewell” tour.
• The much-buzzed about bag collaboration between Alexander Wang and Samsung has finally come to fruition.
• Early on Tuesday, it seemed as though a staff housecleaning was underway at Hearst Magazines.
• Tiffany & Co. will unveil its updated Atlas collection during #NYFW with the help of @KarenElson_.
• H&M has unveiled its latest campaign for David Beckham Bodywear. See images here.
• Black and white is a hot look all over the juniors area in Vegas, especially in dress silhouettes.