A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• LeBron James, @KingJames, talks about his watches for Audemars Piguet, fashion, charity and retirement.
• H&M has tapped four faces from different fields for the Isabel Marant men’s campaign.
• Jay Z, @S_C_, spoke exclusively to WWD about his upcoming holiday collaboration with Barneys New York.
• More executives have announced they are exiting Saks after its takeover by Hudson’s Bay.
• As actresses trekked down the red carpet at the #Emmys Sunday night, a major trend was a noncolor — white.
• They Are Wearing — See the latest street style images from Paris Fashion Week.
• Two topless Femen protestors briefly invaded the Nina Ricci catwalk and ran toward the photographers.
• Teen Vogue and Goldman Sachs teamed up on a study to find out what Millennials really want and how they shop.
• The legal battle between Topshop and Rihanna rolled on this week.
• Alexander Wang took a big step forward in his second collection for Balenciaga.