Most Recent Articles In Designer and Luxury
Latest Designer and Luxury Articles
- Serafina Sama Adds a Touch of Eccentricity to Isa Arfen
- Alexander Wang Said Near Deal With Investor
- Louboutin and Sabyasachi Open Amazon India Couture Week
More Articles By
LONDON — Burberry is coming home — to London men’s week.
This story first appeared in the March 13, 2013 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
The company will reveal today that on June 18, its men’s wear collection, which has shown in Milan for more than 10 years, will take part in London Collections: Men.
“London is the creative heart of Burberry and our global headquarters, so we are [pleased] to be showing our next men’s collection here,” said Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s chief creative officer.
“The country’s proud men’s wear heritage and outstanding contemporary talent give it a unique and powerful energy. It is a wonderful time to be bringing our men’s wear show home,” he added.
RELATED STORY: Burberry Prorsum Men’s RTW Fall 2013 >>
Burberry, which moved its women’s show to London from Milan in 2009, said details of the London men’s wear show venue will be released in the lead-up to the show.
Last month the British Fashion Council said the third season of London Collections: Men would run from June 16 to 18. Brands showing last season included Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford and Richard James.
As with the first two seasons of London’s men’s wear shows, the Hospital Club and the Old Sorting Office in Covent Garden will provide the main two venues for the spring 2014 round of shows and presentations.
The schedule for the shows is to be released in mid-April.