coach

Bonnie Cashin's 1976 poncho design and one from Raf Simons' Calvin Klein spring 2018 collection.

Fashion Scoops

Bonnie Cashin Archivist Takes Issue With Designer Copies

Stephanie Lake, who oversees Bonnie Cashin’s archives, has taken issue with similarities between an orange poncho designed by Raf Simons for Calvin Klein and one created by Cashin.

clock September 21, 2017Rosemary Feitelberg

Lew Frankfort.

Technology

Lew Frankfort Invests in — and Joins Board of — Waste Management Technology Firm

The announcement follows a series A round of funding for the company.

clock September 13, 2017Arthur Zaczkiewicz

James Franco and Selena Gomez in the front rowCoach show, Front Row, Spring Summer 2018, New York Fashion Week, USA - 12 Sep 2017

Parties

Coach Front Row: Selena Gomez, Emma Roberts

Actresses and PYTs turned out for the brand’s spring 2018 show.

clock September 12, 2017Misty White Sidell

Coach RTW Spring 2018

Fashion Show Reviews

Coach 1941 RTW Spring 2018

Designer Stuart Vevers celebrated American heritage and used New York as his starting point.

clock September 12, 2017Jean E. Palmieri and Alex Badia

The Coach store in SoHo.

Leather Goods

Coach Unveils Revamped SoHo Store

The Prince Street store, designed by Stuart Vevers, complements the history of the SoHo neighborhood.

clock September 8, 2017Jean E. Palmieri

Belle and Snoopy decked out in designs by Monse's Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia.

People

Snoopy and Belle Get Dressed Up by Designers

In May, the Iconix Group recently sold its 80 percent stake in “Peanuts” to DHX Media in a $345 million deal. The remaining 20 percent continues to be owned by the Schulz family.

clock September 7, 2017Rosemary Feitelberg

Jimmy Choo L'Eau

Financial

Interparfums SA Sales, Net Profit Surge in First Half

New launches from Coach and Rochas helped to boost the top and bottom line in the first half.

clock September 7, 2017Samantha Conti

Real Estate

Hudson Yards Marks Turning Point With $3.8 Billion Capitalization

Biggest private development in U.S. achieves financing needs to complete phase one.

clock September 5, 2017Sharon Edelson

Vogue Amber

Retail

Vogue Arabia and Al Tayer Team in Dubai for Fashion Weekend

The event will take place September 14-15.

clock September 5, 2017Ritu Upadhyay

Handbags, footwear and outerwear represent an $80 billion global marketplace for Coach Inc.

Markets

Coach Looks Overseas to Grow

The Coach brand posted its fifth consecutive quarter of comps growth.

clock August 15, 2017Vicki M. Young

Selena Gomez for Coach.

Financial

Coach Profits Jump, Kate Spade Comes on Board

The handbag giant ended the year with better earnings.

clock August 15, 2017Evan Clark and Vicki M. Young

A fall Vince Camuto ad image.

Footwear

Aldo and Camuto Merger Aims to Create Footwear Powerhouse

The transaction is another indicator of how important scale has become in the industry.

clock August 3, 2017Lisa Lockwood and Evan Clark

Rapper Okasian (right) at the F is for Fendi Hong Kong party.

Fashion Features

Fendi and Coach Get Real, Grittier With Millennials in Asia

The two brands threw parties targeting an Asian audience, who make up 60 percent of the world’s Millennials.

clock July 28, 2017Tiffany Ap

Coach began its turnaround strategy earlier than its competitor, Michael Kors.

Financial

In Coach v. Kors, Both Firms Battle Handbag Struggles

Coach and Kors are primarily handbag firms in a market that isn’t seeing much growth at the moment.

clock July 26, 2017Vicki M. Young

Jimmy Choo

Financial

Michael Kors’ $1.35B Jimmy Choo Deal Supercharges Takeover Race

The acquisition has the company squaring off with Coach as both seek to build American powerhouses.

clock July 26, 2017Evan Clark and Vicki M. Young

Load More Arrow

Essentialist

Today's Must Read

Pierpaolo Piccoli

Eye

Industry Heavyweights Receive Green Carpet Fashion Awards

clock 6hLuisa Zargani

Social Studies