1. The Lucite’s approximate shape is cut out from rectangular sheets of the material.
2. Each piece is carved down to its rough shape.
3. The piece is thoroughly carved and sanded to its final shape.
4. Hand paint the piece, either one color or an intricate pattern depending on the style’s complexity.
5. Mums the word. The fifth step is a guarded company secret.
6. The piece is carved and refined. For example, this step includes finishing touches such as the fine details or grooves on a leaf or flower petal.
7. All metal components, clasps, or crystals are fastened, adhered or adorned on the piece. Every detail is designed by Bittar himself, even the clasps.