PARIS — Spa-A, the federation of well-being professionals based here, gathered Monday night at Le Bristol Paris hotel to award nine spas with a quality label.
Called Charte Qualité, the following locations in France were granted the appellation:
• Ahimsa Le Spa in Briançon
• Centre Parc Bois aux Daims Deep Nature Spa in Morton
• Charme d’Orient in Paris
• Les Cures Marines Thalassa Sea & Spa in Trouville
• Hôtel Aigle des Neiges Deep Nature Spa in Val d’Isère
• Hôtel Mont-Blanc Deep Nature Spa by Clarins in Chamonix
• Phytomer Spa & Wellness in Saint-Malo
• Pierre & Vacances L’Amara Deep Nature Spa in Avoriaz
• Spa La Bastide des Sens in Bouc-Bel-Air
Prior to the ceremony, there had been 48 spas in France labeled Charte Qualité Spa-A.
One award for an individual — Le prix de la personnalité Spa-A 2016 — was bestowed upon Nathalie Poiroux, a cofounder of the Cinq Mondes spa concept.
It was the seventh consecutive year Spa-A held such an event.