This story first appeared in the June 24, 2016 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
The latest eye products are performance-oriented yet gentle on skin.
1. Verso Reviving Eye Mask, $55
These gel patches are infused with hyaluronic acid and grapefruit extract to help diminish the appearance of crow’s feet and reduce puffiness.
2. Shiseido Bio-Performance LiftDynamic Eye Treatment, $70
Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid N combines with a proprietary blend including rosemary and thyme extract to firm and hydrate the delicate eye area.
3. Darphin Exquisâge Beauty Revealing Eye and Lip Contour Cream, $95
Darphin’s double-duty antiager contains its Celluvie complex, with acetyl hexapeptide and various botanicals, combined with hyaluronic acid to soften the appearance of lines.
4. Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Eye, $55
Microencapsulated retinol has a sustained release to lessen irritation; shea butter and vitamins A, C and E soothe, caffeine de-puffs.
You May Also Like
The go-to molecule for moisturization combines with a slew of ingredients.
1. Avène Retrinal Advanced Wrinkle Corrector, $56
This nighttime formulation combines hyaluronic acid and retinaldehyde—a less irritating form of retinoic acid—to target wrinkles.
2. Bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist, $40
The perfect summer spritz: vitamin C, ginseng and hyaluronic acid refresh and hydrate; chamomile and cucumber fight free radicals.
3. Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Hydrating Modeling Mask, $42
Algin, glycerine and hyaluronic acid combine in this gel-to-solid mask for an instant dose of intense hydration.
4. Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir, $98
Saffron harvested from krocus flowers grown in Koani, Greece, is formulated with amino acids, copper and hyaluronic acid to aid collagen production.
Packed with skin-care ingredients, these makeup launches pull double duty.
1. Almay Age Essentials Makeup, $14.99
A cocktail of antiaging ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, collagen and peptides, help this full-coverage foundation diminish the look of expression lines over time.
2. The Estée Edit Beam Team Bronze, $50
Wear it under makeup or on its own for an on-the-go glow, complete with hyaluronic acid to help skin retain moisture.
3. Studio 10 Youth Lift Glow-Plexion, $40
This multitasker can be used directly on the face and body or mixed with foundation; hyaluronic acid and cork oak extract are said to firm the skin.
4. Wander Beauty On the Go Bronzer & Illuminator, $45
This double-sided stick has a matte bronzer on one end and an illuminator on the other, with vitamin C, lemon extract and hyaluronic acid throughout.
Still the antiaging gold standard after all these years.
1. Sonya Dakar Beauty Bootcamp Retinol Radiance, $135
The Hollywood-based esthetician launched her latest line—including Retinol Radiance, said to target fine lines and uneven skin tone—exclusively on Evine.
2. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer, $19.99
Part of a four-item collection developed exclusively for the U.S., this combines glycolic acid, vitamin C and pro-retinol to brighten and moisturize skin.
3. Pestle & Mortar Superstar, $97
Two types of retinol combine with a variety of oils—grape seed, rosehip and black cumin seed—to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of lines.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream, $145
Time-released retinol is one of eight antiaging ingredients in the nocturnal version of Charlotte Tilbury’s best-selling cult skin-care classic, Magic Cream.