A lawsuit on behalf of employees in the shipping department of Chanel Inc. has been filed against the luxury brand in a California court.

The hourly employees claim they were denied pay for all overtime hours worked and were denied rest breaks in violation of California law. Cristian Luna, Anthony Hernandez and Javier Delgado filed the original case in December and have now requested that it be considered a class action lawsuit. The class action request suggests there are more than 100 hourly shipping employees across the U.S. employed by Chanel.

In the court documents, Chanel denied the plaintiff’s allegations and denied that they were owed any penalties. A Chanel spokesperson said, “We do not comment on pending litigation, however, Chanel intends to defend the case vigorously.”

Luna, Hernandez and Delgado were employees in the shipping department in the Beverly Hills boutique and each was paid between $14 and $17 an hour. The workers claim they worked a regular schedule from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., but were regularly required to stay late. The employees also alleged that they weren’t allotted enough time to complete their tasks each day and that resulted in the need for additional working hours.

For example, the workers were allotted 30 minutes to restock bags and re-ticket items. Restocking the shopping bags in the store took the entire 30 minutes, the suit claims. The lawsuit states that each Chanel shopping bag is wrapped in tissue so that they aren’t scratched in shipping, which meant it was a time-consuming process to make sure each register was stocked.

The suit also says that Chanel would ask the shipping employees to complete more tasks after they had clocked out for the day. They were told not to clock back in. The employees also complained in the filing that the antiquated time clock rounded to the nearest 15 minute interval, causing their hours to be underreported.

In the suit, Luna alleges he never received a rest break during the time of his employment between 2011 and 2015. He complained to Chanel U.S. headquarters in New York, which responded with a break and lunch schedule but only adhered to it for two weeks.