MOVING ON UP: There are changes afoot at Condé Nast in London, with two successors for Nicholas Coleridge set to be named on Monday, one of them likely to be his deputy Albert Read, according to sources.

As reported last week, Coleridge will step down from his current roles as managing director of Condé Nast Britain and president of Condé Nast International in six months, on Aug. 1. He plans to serve as chairman of Condé Nast Britain until “at least” Dec. 31, 2019, and will continue to visit India to supervise the publisher’s operations there.

Read is currently deputy managing director of Conde Nast Britain, a role he took up in 2012. He’s spent much of his career at Condé, starting as Asia-Pacific business director in 2001. An Oxford and INSEAD graduate, he’s also married to the journalist and controversial former Tatler editor Catherine Ostler.

In addition to the managing director and president roles, sources said masthead changes at British Vogue and Vanity Fair could well be revealed, too. Other changes also could be unveiled in what sources said were both “macro and micro” shifts at the publishing company.

It’s a time of great change and consolidation for Condé Nast on both sides of the Atlantic, with the launch of e-commerce with the new Style.com — the U.S. launch of which has been postponed until later this year after a low-key soft launch in the U.K. — the increasing focus on digital and a drastic decline in print publishing revenue.

Coleridge’s successors will have their work cut out for them.