By  on February 13, 2019

MILAN — Marking another change at a family-controlled Italian company, a new owner has taken a majority stake in Trussardi S.p.A.

According to the deal, independent asset management company QuattroR controls 70 percent of a new company called Levriero Holding, named after the greyhound, which is the symbol of the Trussardi company. The remaining 30 percent is owned by Tomaso Trussardi. Levriero Holding controls 86 percent of Finos, the sole shareholder of Trussardi S.p.A. As a result, QuattroR controls about 60 percent of the Italian firm.

To continue reading this article...

load comments
blog comments powered by Disqus