MILANSator Private Equity Fund has increased its stake in Italian footwear company Boccaccini, which controls the L’Autre Chose label.

The private equity fund, which acquired a 49 percent stake in the company in 2013, now holds an 85 percent stake in Boccaccini. The remaining 15 percent is still controlled by the Boccaccini family.

In conjunction with the operation, Sator Private Equity Fund named Erika Filipponi, who leverages her experience at Salvatore Ferragamo, as chief executive officer of Boccaccini. Pier Luigi Rossi was appointed president.

Alfredo Boccaccini and Daniele Boccaccini will continue in their roles of creative director and production director, respectively.

L’Autre Chose, which is sold in high-end multibrand boutiques and international department stores in the world, operates seven flagships and three outlets.