• Target’s Go International, which has featured designers from Anya Hindmarch to Zac Posen, represents more than $100 million in sales.
Most avant-garde Go collection: Rodarte
Most wearable Go collection: Tracy Feith
Most popular Go Collection: Liberty of London for Target
This story first appeared in the June 3, 2010 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• Designer Collaborations began in March 2009 and has featured Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui and Jean Paul Gaultier. Each designer drew inspiration from a collaborative partner, muse or creative element.
• Celebrity-studded pop-up shop: Anna Sui’s four-story town house at 54 Crosby Street
in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood was filled with the cast of the TV series “Gossip Girl.”
• Visual effects: At Liberty of London for Target’s pop-up store on the corner of 42nd Street and Sixth Avenue in New York, Liberty of London designs were projected onto walls and oversize products such as umbrellas and lamp shades. Flowers bloomed in display areas.
• Fleeting pop-up: Target-To-Go at Gansevoort and Washington Streets was gone in three days.