New York Fashion Week hasn’t even technically started, but the adrenaline is already pumping among show-goers. With Tom Ford slated for this evening and Kendall and Kylie Jenner presenting their collection at appointments as well, today promises to be a celeb-packed 24-hours. But the event that everyone is talking about — not to mention confused about — is Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 4 show. Team West has been quiet on details, but here’s what we know so far.
- The venue will be the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park on Roosevelt Island.
- The invitation to press this morning instructed attendees to arrive at 601 West 26th Street at 1:30 p.m. where they will then board a shuttle bus to the show, which will take place at 3 p.m.
- Once the buses arrive at their destination, there will be a 15-minute walk to the venue.
- Vanessa Beecroft has partnered with the rapper-cum-designer once again.
- Team West cast upward of 500 models on Sunday after Kanye Tweeted about an open model call for “multiracial models only” without makeup.
WWD will provide up-to-the minute coverage of all-things Yeezy on WWD.com, as well as on @WWD on Snapchat and Instagram.