• Blends, using cotton, linen, viscose, synthetic and cellulose-based fibers like Lyocell, Modal and Tencel.
This story first appeared in the February 22, 2011 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• Textured weaves and prints.
• Ultralight fabrics, such as organzas and paper-thin nylons.
• Supersoft, drapy and laundered fabrics.
• Quirky prints, such as Mantero’s range of ink-jet silks.
• Naturals, from oat to gray and soft terra-cotta, as well as strong colors, pushing through to neons.
• Prints, from Thirties-inspired graphics to field of florals.