PARIS — A.S. Watson Group revealed the winners of its first European Luxury Beauty Awards 2016 in Hong Kong late last month.
The laureates for the various “consumer most-loved” categories of the year were:
- New fragrance and fragrance rising star: Lancôme La Vie Est Belle eau de parfum
- Eye makeup: Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara 01 Noir
- Face makeup: Lancôme Teint Miracle Bare Skin Foundation Natural Light Creator
- Specialist product: Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Body care: Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk
- New men’s fragrance: Chanel Bleu de Chanel
- Eye care: Chanel Le Lift Eye Cream
- Lip product: Chanel Rouge Allure No. 99 Pirate
- Facial skin care: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Specialist skin care: Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate
- New fragrance: Paco Rabanne Olympéa edp
In the fourth quarter of last year, the first round of voting took place by 3,400 beauty advisors in ASW 1,500 stores in Europe — including Marionnaud, ICI Paris XL and The Perfume Shop. The second round of voting involved 12,270 customers in 14 countries.
“The objective of this award is threefold: Firstly, to celebrate ASW’s 175th anniversary this year,” stated Malina Ngai, chief operating officer of ASWG. “Secondly, we would like to recognize the excitement that great products bring to our loyal customers. And thirdly, more and more, we would like to engage our customers in different ways as the role of retailers has changed and we are not only about selling products. It is about providing different and relevant experience to customers.”
You May Also Like
ASWG is the largest international health and beauty retailer in Asia and Europe, with 12,400 doors in 25 markets. More than 3 billion customers and members shop at the group’s 13 retailer brands, both bricks-and-mortar and online.
The company, which is part of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd., has more than 120,000 employees worldwide. In its 2015 fiscal year, ASWG registered sales of 151.9 billion Hong Kong dollars, or $19.59 billion at average exchange in the period.