Skip to main content

john lewis

French Connection Sells Stake in Toast

French Connection had a 75 percent stake in Toast while the Seatons own the remaining 25 percent.

Britain’s John Lewis Opens in Westfield London, Amps Up Women’s Wear Offering

The 33 million-pound Westfield London store spans four floors and is a part of the 600 million-pound…

Britain’s Fast-Fashion Retailers Head in Gender-Neutral Direction

They are trying to promote inclusivity and avoid reinforcing gender stereotypes.

John Lewis Names Paula Nickolds New Managing Director

Nickolds will be the store's first female director, taking over from Andy Street.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Expands U.K. Presence

The company has partnered with John Lewis for nationwide distribution slated for Sept. 1.

John Lewis Invests in Beauty Halls

London retailer infuses 9 billion pounds, or $11.8 billion.

John Lewis Launches the Eureka Initiative to Help Start-up Businesses

The initiative was created in partnership with the investment fund TrueStart.

Oxford Street Set for Revamp Under London Mayor

Sadiq Khan wants to crack down on air pollution and make shopping more consumer-friendly.

John Lewis Launches Luxury Range, Modern Rarity, With Palmer/Harding

For the launch, the company has teamed with Palmer Harding designers Levi Palmer and Matthew Harding on five…

John Lewis Teams With Jim Chapman on Capsule Collection

The edited men's wear line curated by Chapman will be released in three phases: summer, fall and winter.

British High Street Brand Joules Sets IPO

Family lifestyle brand will list on London's smaller AIM market

BHS Swept Away by Competition, Rapid Change on British High Street

Marks & Spencer, Next are witnessing similar struggles as consumers' habits change.

Using Mobile to Bridge Digital and Brick-and-Mortar Shops

Sienne Veit of John Lewis reveals innovations at Britain's John Lewis Partnership.

Fashion Designers, Brands Appear in ‘Slowing Down Fast Fashion’ British Documentary

The documentary is narrated by the British musician — and cheese-maker — Alex James.

Britain’s John Lewis Enters Middle East, Expands in Asia

The retailer will expand into Asia with a shops-in-shop in Kuala Lumpur next month followed by a location in…